08.05.2011

Brand Names

Rolls Royce - A historic symbol of British technology.
This is the brand name I would like to analyze and introduce you.

  The company was founded on March 15, 1906 by Henry Royce and Charles Stewart Rolls, who also collaborated since 1904, hence the name Rolls-Royce.
Over time, cars produced (although they have made aircraft engines, too) have symbolized power, quality, luxury and safety.
Even Henry Rolls dream that "his name will mean for cars, which means Steinway for pianos".
  I think this name does not require a "translation" anywhere in the world. Few people do not know what it is. Presidents, kings, billionaires, movie stars or great athletes, they chose this brand for his inimitable style, but also for its reliability.
I almost forgot!...
I just heard John Lennon's song "Give Peace A Chance" and I thought of a shampoo for men with problems (guess who) :
"Give Hair A Chance"...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu